What we're up to
The team behind DAT Bootcamp is creating a dental boards product (finally). We're working with Dr. Ryan Gross from Mental Dental to develop a new product to help dental students prepare for the new Integrated National Board Dental Examination (INBDE).
We're looking for dental boards content experts to help us write new practice questions and explanations.
What's a dental boards content expert?
You don't need to be a professor or have a PhD to write INBDE questions or explanations. We've found at DAT Bootcamp that some of our brightest contributors have been students that recently studied for and completed the DAT.
If you've recently studied for the boards (including the NBDE part II) and you're someone that geeks out on learning the little details when you study, you could be a great fit for this role.
- Comprehensive understanding of the material tested on dental boards. This doesn't mean you need to be able to recite what 31 drug interactions occur with rosiglitazone. But you should be the type of person that was helping your friends study for the boards because you're a student who works hard to learn everything you can.
- Wants to work with us nailing the little details to make a dental boards product that's as good as DAT Bootcamp
- Available for at least 10 hours a week for the next 3 months
Why join us?
- Join a team that values and is obsessed with creating the best educational content for our students. We value quality over quantity and take pride in the work we publish. We believe students can see and feel the small details that show we care about their success.
- Wage starting at $30/hour
- Remote work - work from home on your own terms
Who are we and how do you fit in with this?
We’re a test prep company founded by teachers for teachers. Our Dental Admission Test (DAT) product is used by 97% of all pre-dental students, and the reason we stand out is because we’re obsessed about creating the best content possible for our students.
We receive messages like these every day at DAT Bootcamp.
What it's like working at Team Bootcamp
How to apply
Turn this bullet point idea into a dental boards case with one associated question. Then come up with tempting incorrect distractor responses, along with a clear and well constructed explanation.
Q: Your patient has leukemia and is taking imatinib. Ask about mechanism of action of TKIs such as imatinib in the treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia
A: Inhibit an oncogene that dysregulates tyrosine kinase activity
Example blueprint converted to case sets: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W7XJ5FCdpZdc3VghbkVce32vLau62a3FQDELCQQf6wY/edit?usp=sharing
Example pharm qbank: https://datbootcamp.com/classroom/inbde/
Write your case question and explanation in a Google doc. Make sure the permissions are set on the Google doc so that anyone with the link can view.
With your completed questions and explanations, apply here: https://airtable.com/shrZm4MxJcs6f2mB1
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Not the right role for you?
Refer someone you think is a better fit and if they're a successful hire (working with us 90 days after hiring), we'll pay you $500!