What we're up to
Do you love teaching science or math? Do you take pride in making difficult concepts easy to learn and helping students succeed?
We’re looking to team up with passionate content expert TAs, tutors, teachers, and professors to help make learning science and math easy!
Why join us?
- Join a team that values and is obsessed with creating the best educational content for our students. We value quality over quantity and take pride in the work we publish. We believe students can see and feel the small details that show we care about their success.
- Competitive salary and benefits, starting at $25/hour or $75,000 annually if you come on full time
- Remote work - work from home on your own terms
Who are we and how do you fit in with this?
We’re a test prep company founded by teachers for teachers. Our Dental Admission Test (DAT) product is used by 97% of all pre-dental students, and the reason we stand out is because we’re obsessed about creating the best content possible for our students.
We receive messages like these every day at DAT Bootcamp.
We're looking to add TAs, tutors, teachers, and professors to help us revise and improve our current content, as well as write new practice questions and explanations.
What an ideal candidate looks like
- Super passionate TA, tutor, teacher, or professor
- Available for at least 15 hours a week for the next 12 months (flexible start date)
- Intuitive understanding of where students struggle and is thoughtful on how to best present information
- Charismatic communicator that knows how to keeps students engaged
- Knowledge of basic video editing processes (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.), or willingness to learn
- Bonus points for capability in more than one subject (eg. bio + math, GC + OC), though not a requirement
How to apply
Make a video explanation on one of the following questions
Videos we like to give you inspiration
Connor's bio test explanations
Raheel's math test explanations
I'd recommend compiling slides in Google Slides and loom.com to record basic clips for your explanation (which you can download). If you're good with a tablet, feel free to incorporate drawing / writing. After you've compiled your video, upload it to YouTube as unlisted video.
Then apply here: https://airtable.com/shrGb9VYk7fvARENN
Not the right role for you?
Refer someone you think is a better fit and if they're a successful hire (working with us 90 days after hiring), we'll pay you $500!