About the role
We're hiring DAT biology experts to create easy to follow biology videos on tough bio concepts.
Learning biology is hard and we want to make it easier. A great video explanation plays a key role in accomplishing that goal. This video project won't be making question explanation videos (we're working on those already!) - these will be review style videos on subjects students struggle with.
As a bio video expert you'll be in charge of the video creation process from start to finish, from conception to production of the final video.
The ideal candidate:
- Incredibly strong DAT biology foundation
- Intuitive understanding of where students struggle and is thoughtful on how to best present information
- Charismatic communicator that knows how to keeps students engaged
- Knowledge of basic video editing processes (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.)
You should have 10-20 hours a week available in your weekly schedule to work on this, but it is completely fine if you're also a student or working another job.
Why join Team Bootcamp
- Build something meaningful that will positively impact almost every future dentist in the US and Canada.
- Remote work - work from home or school
- Flexible schedule - work your 10-20 hours a week whenever you like
- Pay starts at $20/hour
Videos we like to give you inspiration
Parker's DAT taxonomy miniseries
Connor's bio test explanations
We'd encourage you to get creative to best explain the information you want to teach!
How to apply
Make a 3-10 minute video explaining the frog embryo, the gray crescent, the dorsal lip, and the primitive streak. Feel free to use content from Bio Academy to help construct your video.
Then upload your final video as an unlisted YouTube video and fill out the application form here: