What we're up to?
Did you look forward to the physics section of the OAT? Is physics easy for you, and you want to make it easy for others?
We’re expanding our OAT physics content with more practice questions, and we're looking to add physics content developers to our team.
Why join us?
- Join a team that values and is obsessed with creating the best educational content for our peers. We value quality over quantity and take pride in the work we publish. We believe students can see and feel the small details that show we care about their success.
- Compensation starts at $20/hour
- Remote work - work from home on your own terms
Who are we and how do you fit in with this?
We’re a test prep company founded by teachers for teachers. Our Dental Admission Test (DAT) product is used by 97% of all pre-dental students, and the reason we stand out is because we’re obsessed about creating the best content possible for our students.
We receive messages like these every day at DAT Bootcamp, and this is what we want them to say about our physics content, too.
What it's like working at Bootcamp
What an ideal candidate looks like
- Scored well on the OAT physics section
- Available at least 12 hours a week for the next 8 months
- Excited about helping Bootcamp make our OAT physics section great!
How to apply for physics video explanations
- Go through our first physics test and pick one question you think is most important to improve (https://datbootcamp.com/classroom/physics/exam-1/). Whether it be it's not what the OAT would test, the explanation could be clearer, etc. Compose the edited version with your improvements.
- Write a conceptual question (no calculation) with multiple choice responses on kinematics, along with a detailed explanation
- Complete all your work in a Google doc, update share permissions so anyone can view, and fill out the application here: https://airtable.com/shrJEJ4i74T7NuSsI
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Know someone else this would be a great fit for? Refer them to this post and we’ll pay you $200 if we hire them.