***Update: We've filled this role
What's a DAT Expert Educator?
Our DAT Expert Educators answer questions our students have about DAT content, and make edits to DAT Bootcamp to further improve our materials.
- You’ll respond to student questions on DAT content: biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, perceptual ability, reading comprehension, and quantitative reasoning. We help students both through text responses, and through personalized videos.
- You'll utilize the questions you see students asking to make improvements to our materials. We'll give you the authority to make changes to our content based on the questions and pitfalls students are facing.
Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of all DAT subjects (biology, chemistry, PAT, reading, and math), and is capable of answering questions both in writing and conversation. You should be knowledgeable and personable enough to be an excellent DAT tutor.
- Because this is a remote position, you’re someone who shines working without much oversight.
- You’re an great communicator. You’re just as comfortable on the phone or in person as you are in an email.
- You have a passion for teaching. You are capable of explaining complex concepts in simple, concise language. You are kind and patient with students who have difficulty understanding certain concepts, because you remember what it was like to not get something.
- It's important that you're available to be online at least 3 hours, 4 days a week. Every day that you log on, you'll check in to our support queue and respond to student's content questions.
- This is a part-time, remote position, for students who can work a minimum of 12 hours a week.
Why join team Bootcamp?
We're a close-knit, remote team looking to make a large-scale impact on the future of test prep. You'll help us on our mission to deliver the 1:1 tutoring experience to all students at an affordable price, and educate the next generation of dentists!
How to apply?
Please fill out this form: https://airtable.com/shrsyNTZz90z6bGPy
Due to the volume of applications, we're only able to get back to those we are moving to the next stage but we thank all for applying!